Watson cocoa butter deep moisturizing body lotion review
Summers are stepping in and so is the dry skin. Summers brings with itself a whole bunch of light, freshness and bad skin. Scorching heat and sun can make your skin really damp and tanned. It takes a whole lot of effort to maintain your skin in summers. Watson cocoa butter deep moisturizing body lotion review
It is myth that moisturizing lotions are only required in winters. Human skin is really soft and especially when it comes to face. Additional care has to be taken to protect the skin from dirt, pollution and harmful UV rays. Watson cocoa butter deep moisturizing body lotion has been one constant product which I have been using from a couple of weeks now and trust me guys, it is n less than a necessity to me now. I cannot function without this body lotion.
Watson cocoa butter deep moisturizing body lotion review – About the product
The product is all about keeping your skin safe and protected. This body lotion is much favorable for medium fair skin tones as well as the warm undertones. These skin tones absorb more light and hence are drier. This lotion is effective for the dry skin keepers. Both the dry skin and the oily skin ones can use this. Use it proactively if your skin is prone to aces and pimples. Too much of oil generates acne and this cocoa butter lotion works effectively on them.
The product comes in an oval shaped brown colored bottle which has a bit of chocolaty smell to it. The lotion combination is just fine- not too thick and not too thin. You will not feel too oily or too silky. The smell of the product is really strong for sensitive noses and it even stays for a longer period of time. for those who like to keep good smell around, this is a good option. Beauty tips
Watson cocoa butter deep moisturizing body lotion review – Benefits of the product
- The packaging of the product is highly impressive.
- The smell is really attractive. Its fragrance stays on for quite a long period of time. You can easily cut through your day. The smell is so damn lingering.
- The consistency of the lotion is quite thick- a benefit for the dry skin is. It also spreads very easily which means no drops lingering here and there.
- The most important thing about the product is that it gets absorbed in the skin really quickly. There is no sheath of oily lotion left behind. This is the most common issue faced by the ones with oily skin.
- The skin is moisturized well and remains hydrated throughout the day. Once applied, you can be assured for the day.
- In case of humid weather, this is the best in the basket. Humidity creates dampness and this product is pro at killing dry skin.
- It is way cheaper than its contemporaries. It is only priced at 185 INR which is quite less than the others of same size. Beauty blog
- There is no travel size bottle available so it becomes difficult the product. A mini size requirement can be a trouble.
- There is no presence of SPF in the product. But countering that, cocoa butter does all that required.
The product is of a great use and absolutely recommended by me. Two major reasons would be its effectiveness on the dry skin and its unforgettable and long lasting smell. Since it is light on pocket- grab one!/
Check out the Post :- DOVE ADVANCED HAIR SERIES REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER REVIEW