I hope you guys have already read the last post about “Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moisture Repair Rescue Conditioner”, this post is just an addition to the previous one. I reviewed the Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moisture Repair Rescue Conditioner which goes well along with Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo. With the Bio-mimetic technology, Schwarzkopf introduced this shampoo to give your hair a new life. And trust me it is really magical.
What Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo claims:
This is shampoo is specially for damaged Distressed or Porous Hair. Few important claims are as follows:
- It has a strong and refreshing fragrance which is competency true.
- It reduces hair breakage
- Makes your hairs healthy and strong
INR 563 for 250ml bottle – Buy Now
How to use product
• Apply suitable amount of the shampoo to wet hairs.
• Gently massage the scalp and roots with your finger tips.
• Leave for 5 – 10 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly to wash off all the shampoo.
My experience with Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo:
I got my hair-smoothing by using the products of Schwarzkopf and the hair stylist suggested me to use this shampoo along with the conditioner I reviewed earlier. To be honest I was very scared for my hairs that it may cause any problem but finally I agreed after my stylist convinced me that its a great product. Going with the reviews and feedbacks online I ordered a pair of shampoo and conditioner.
The first thing I loved about the Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo was its fragrance. I used it for a couple of weeks and along with the chwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moisture Repair Rescue Conditioner and the results were quite amazing. I never faced hair dryness even if I am not using any conditioner.
- Reduces hairfall
- Amazing fragrance
- Gives you silky and smooth hairs
- Available online
- Helps improve hair texture
- Helps you to maintain the straightening effect for long
- No dryness in hairs
- Effective on chemically treated hair
I hope you guys liked the review.
AngelMstyle:- Indian Fashion Blogger