Hi all, how are you? I am back again, hope my last post did some help to you and with the motive of continuing the same legacy, leaving aside the precedent posts, today I am writing a blog on some beauty tips for healthy and clean skin. So here it goes……
BEAUTY TIPS FOR OILY SKIN:
With all my sympathy, I would like to say this that it is the most difficult to handle and troublesome type of skin. But if maintained right, no other skin type can stand for the comparison.
- The biggest problem with this skin type is acne followed by visible pores and dull appearance due to large secretion of oil on the skin.
- My most important tip for these people will be-that avoid oily and junk food as much as you can.
- Include raw veggies in your meal.
- Choose your face wash with neem extracts and develop a habit of washing your face after every 4 hours.
BEAUTY TIPS FOR DRY SKIN:
If you say that only oily skin is difficult to handle, I must tell you maintaining dry skin is also not like a walk in the park. It also has its own advantages as well as disadvantages. (This is my personal experience). Worst nightmare for all the people with oily skin is WINTERS. They get some relief in summers, but in winters… uff!! They might have to spend their entire salary on moisturizers!!
- Never or I would say avoid taking shower under warm water as it will open your skin pores which can leads to making your skin even more dry.
- Apply moisturizer, avoid tough skin creams, as your skin is dry so it needs nourishment therefore use thin moisturizer. (A moisturizer with aloe and cucumber extract will be an add on).
- Never rub your skin harshly, always pat dry your skin after shower.
- Use honey in your face cleanser or masks (if prepared at home).
TIPS FOR COMBINATION SKIN:
Combination itself means that it is the combination of advantages and disadvantages of both the other skin type. Guys, the biggest trouble for this skin type is finding the appropriate face wash for their skin. Choose it very wisely…
This skin type is like solving a quiz, because you have no idea that how will your skin react to the sudden climate change. So be prepared with everything whether it be moisturizer (dry) or with face wash (oily).
Hope my post will help you to overcome the problems with your skin. I will be back soon with something more interesting and new. Till then take care.
AngelMstyle:- Submit Beauty Guest Post