Hi Friends , Today i am going to share you one more amazing tip For hair Check out 5 Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Water For Your Hairthese extraordinary advantages of using coconut water for your hair growth!
Whenever we think of coconut water, more often than not we think of its great taste and the fact that it is a really healthy, low calorie alternative to all soft drinks and most other juices. But, most of us don’t know about the amazing benefits it brings to your hair. Being rich in a number of vitamins and minerals, using coconut water for hair growth is a completely natural and safe procedure. You don’t have to put yourself at the mercy of artificial procedures to get great hair growth. The following segments talks about five remarkable benefits of coconut water hair growth.
- Being a great source of potassium, coconut water stimulates hair growth naturally.
- Massaging coconut water on your scalp helps stimulate the blood flow circulation and helps hydrate the scalp which leads to enhanced hair growth.
- Applying coconut water to your scalp helps fight dandruff which can hinder hair growth.
- It helps clean up the grease and dirt from the follicles, providing a boost to hair growth.
- Using coconut water for hair strengthens the follicles, which enhances the hair growth.
- These qualities also make coconut water for skin a uniquely miraculous product!
Here are a few ways in which you can use coconut water for natural hair growth:
- Fresh Coconut Water
- The simplest way to aid coconut water hair growth is to apply fresh coconut water on your scalp.
- All you need to do is take half a cup of fresh coconut water and massage your scalp with it for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for around 20 minutes and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
- This process moisturizes the scalp and nourishes it for better hair growth.
2. Coconut Water and Lime Juice
- Mix one tablespoon of fresh lime juice in one-fourth cup of coconut water.
- Massage it on your scalp and the length of your hair.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Lemon juice in combination with coconut water enhances collagen production that speeds up the growth of your hair.
3. Coconut Water and Aloe Vera Juice
- This process involves making a coconut water spray for hair.
- The ingredients needed in this are one-fourth cup of coconut water, two teaspoons of Aloe Vera juice and two teaspoons of Jojoba oil.
- The ingredients are to be mixed in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture on to your hair after you have washed and conditioned your hair.
- The mixture can be stored in a refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- This mixture hydrates your hair and strengthens the follicles.
4. Coconut water and honey
- Mix one tablespoon of honey in one-fourth cup of coconut water and massage the paste on your scalp for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo after 20 minutes.
- Honey seals the moisture from coconut water in the hair, giving a boost to hair growth.
Find more hair care tips to get that enviously glossy and strong hair at www.rewardme.in.
AngelMstyle:- Submit Beauty Guest Post